This is my final post in 2008. I thought about what I'm going to put in as the last post here a lot. I think it makes perfect sense to finish this year with the following poem by Robert Frost as it seems like I have made several crucial decisions in 2008:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both,
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;..,
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one LESS traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Posted in Whistler, BC.
Goodbye!!!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Last Post of 2008
Posted by JJ at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great...
Post a Comment