
I am back to my little getaway after an extended vacation!!! There are times when I look back at my past and wonder how my life has been changing. I also tend to compare my current state with how it used to be before and draw conclusions about myself in general. Today was one of those days. Around 4 o' clock in the afternoon my mind started the process. By looking at the recent past months I can say that I was proudly able to convince myself that I'm a much happier and developed person right now than I used to be 5 months ago. There are certain things that cause me feel nostalgic about the past but what the hell... YESTERDAYS ARE GONE... All we have is NOW and the future ahead of us so let's rockkkkkkkkkkkk...........
The song is a tribute to the ones past...
Photo: Frames of Light - by JJ!
You might fall
You might send
This whole world inside your hands
You might kill
You will fight
But in the end there's only us
Shadows dream
Of better things, than this
And the light that love can bring
You've missed
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
You might fall
You might send
This whole world inside your hands
Shadows dream
Of better things, than this
And the light that love can bring
You've missed (and it calls, for yesterday)
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
For yesterday
For yesterday
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
And it calls
And it calls, for yesterday
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Junkie XL - Yesterdays
Posted by JJ at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I am speechless.. But one thing I can say is never regret ur past ... all we are right now, is just because of our past and the experience we got out of it ... u are happy now and will feel happier 5 months down the road ... u just can't question/compare ur past with future/present... Happiness is what u have now ;) .. YESTERDAYS ARE NOT GONE ..... We are happy because of yesterday ;)
and will be more happy cause of our future ... so let's ROOOOOOCK
Welcome back! I was looking for you all around:-) I am happy you are happy (kind of had figured that out). I like the song.
Post a Comment