Monday, May 07, 2007

How To Enjoy a Long-Distance Flight!

So I had a flight back from Miami yesterday and it took me about 12 hours to get to LA on a flight which should normally take less than 6 hours. Blame it on both the crappiness of United Airlines and some other issues in the DC airport. Yesterday I unconsciously took a different approach in dealing with the most frustrating part of any trip. I listened to some fine music and started thinking about my life. I reviewed the past few months, and came up with ideas for the future. I weighed my recent decisions, I thought of the people I've been meeting lately... and basically made it all worthwhile to myself. In the end, I think I enjoyed my flight a lot! After all, we all need a few moments of our own, and why not make it happen in the sky???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya! I love hanging around in airport too! For some reasons the environment make me think about my life. Maybe it is becasue of flying thing, or whatever! the result is good:D