Saturday, April 14, 2007

Much Better

Well finally managed [with J-Sam's help] to bring this back to it's original form! I made some minor changes in the fonts and the background colors. Still It looks a little bland. Hopefully I'll build up on my HTML knowledge bit by bit :+)

3 comments:

The Spring Breeze said...

hmmm, for some reason, your page is all messed up in firefox! you should fire j-sam! (and i don't know what that daydreamer link is supposed to link to, but it's not working either) :)

JJ said...

I know! It's messed up everywhere!!! And it's due to my limited knowledge! Not J-Sam's fault. I don't know how to code it so that the background automatically resizes itself when the screen resolution or the window size changes. I fixed the links btw. Now you can check out daydreamer's website ;) BTW I was going to ask for her permission but I somehow got tied up with other stuff and forgot. I hope he doesn't mind ;)

The Spring Breeze said...

:) permission granted. Good luck with html... i played with a lot of stuff too, but didn't risk too much like you to change the whole layout. yours is going to look different at least! :)